Friday 11 February 2011

Shiny New Gear!

Sarnia Lures - Rock Bait 5's (Andy's Marquis home mades)



Really looking forward to trying these home mades out, they are great quality, and a big thanks to Andy. They have been taking Wrasse and Bass in Guernsey  recently.

Ecogear Aqua Milfle 3" Natural Pearl


These are in addition to the 2 colours I already use successfully.

Prime Area Bag 


Nice small bag that holds everything you need for LRF. Came from Ben: http://www.artoffishing.co.uk/

Daiwa Certate 2506

 




Having used my other Certate, had to get another. I will keep one for HRF & Plugging, and the other will be for LRF. This model Certate balances really well on both my LRF & HRF rods. I got my Certate from Ben: http://www.artoffishing.co.uk/ I am awaiting some Varivas 0.2PE line from Mr. Fish, ready for the light game. 

Looking forward to using the new kit, but unfortunately I have injured my ankle surfing, so a few days rest is needed!

3 comments:

  1. You never fail to amaze me Paul. A true tackle tart, one of the finest I've known lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, by the way.

    The Prime Area bag's look great for light game. Have been eying one up myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice the Bag and Nice the Blog

    Saluti From Sardinia :)

    ReplyDelete