Monday 14 February 2011

Little Bit More...

I wanted some decent foot wear, for the dry rock hopping days when waders and boots were not required, and for the nights spent in the Harbours LRF. Millets in town had a sale on, so picked these extremely comfortable boots up. I also picked up a pair of lined walking trousers, with lots of useful pockets, so hopefully will be able to step away from the wearing of two pairs of trousers on those cold nights fishing!


Had a delivery from Mick @ http://www.mrfishjersey.com This included the 0.2PE Varivas line I was waiting for to load up the new Certate with. Now spooled up, looking forward to squeezing some light game action in soon. I also got some more of the size 8 Owner Float Rigger hooks, as I have been finding them very useful of late, especially in the rigging of the 2" Ecogear Straw Tail Grubs. The other hooks I got were some size 1 wide gap Nogales Monster Class. These are strong looking hooks, and will be doing battele with the Wrasse and Bass HRF. Reins Rockvib 2" in a new colour to me, black! Having used a gold and clear silver version successfully, have big hopes for these.





Couple of other bits include another Zebco lead ball dispenser pack, another must have for me when rigging the lightweight lures, with a selection of ball leads from 0.5g - 5g. I also had a 300m spool of Ultima Power Steel 5lb, which got used as backing for the Varivas braid.

No comments:

Post a Comment