Saturday 4 December 2010

West Cornwall 21 Ocober 2010

Same again, same weather conditions, fishing from low tide up for a couple of hours. Tried the same spot as yesterday for an hour or so, but no joy. Saw a chap fishing bait off the bottom catch a small fish further along the cliff, so stayed optimistic.

Decided to move 5 mins down the coast, to where there was more weed and dark water amongst the rocks. From one spot I could see 3 or 4 bass moving about meters from me. Was not long till I had a bite, and brought in a bass. Quick hop to another rock, and 5 mins later had another bass take the plug, and landed. Shortly after, another bite saw a Gar fish landed, this time hooked in the mouth rather than the body. All 3 were hooked on the MegaBass Vision OneTen in HT Sayori.

As I had my new Berkley digital scales, all fish were weighed, photographed and released, so I can now keep records for myself. So pretty much a repeat of the previous days catch, 2 bass and a Gar, and I feel my fishing is coming along a lot better now.

Bass No.1 1lb 1oz




Bass No.2 1lb 0oz




Gar 6 1/4oz


No comments:

Post a Comment